Tuesday, July 12, 2011

shoot prep

LCS has been flying by, and Monday and Tuesday are our first shoots.  We have been given themes for both a location and studio spread.  My ideas have become overwhelming, but the better the flow the better the image outcomes!  Moodboards were made for the first shoot which is based around a lovers quarrel on location in a hotel, and my model duo will be in the middle of making up.  So far I have a vintage kimono and she'll later sport his button down.  Flowers and wine is always the best "I'm sorry".

inspiration, but less jewels and frill

As for the studio shoot, nature couture will be set and I was lucky enough to pull clothes from a local agency.  I'm thinking futuristic florals and a dash of Erdem meets Givenchy.  The jacket is hooded, maybe mix that with the satin trousers.  The long sleeve high neck jersey dress is so major, and the cut out body con is equally as brilliant.  Lets see how this rolls.
my picks


my inspiration

I already know this isn't going to be Rachel Zoe on the beach with Demi, a magical staircase and giraffe, but it'll be close.  Images promised as soon as next week comes!   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment