Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekly Roundup




I am picking my favorite three looks I have seen this week. From celebrity gossip sites and style.com, the good, the bad and the ugly are photographed and uploaded daily. Everyone knows I worship Nicole Richie, who looks great on Lucky this month, and she was looking extra chic while out and about this past week. I love the denim shorts over tights look, and leopard is my favorite animal print (if done correctly). She has on her trusty Louboutins, as the red sole is becoming a little scuffed. She can effortlessly throw on oversized shades and her Chanel bag and look just perfect. I would wear this every single day if I could.

Second place goes to Leighton in a Missoni print dress and cardigan with Proenza Schouler booties and bag. Once again, less Blair and more Meestor. I really enjoy her taste, even though she sometimes goes too far (remember the blue satin cut-out bustier dress from Fashion Night Out..)

Lastly, Lauren Conrad was looking beautiful at the Covergirl anniversary party sporting darker locks and a lovely cream side tie dress with Jimmy Choo heels. I love her hair long, slightly tousled and darker-on-top-lighter-on-the-bottom. This is lovely, too, though. Very sophisticated without trying too hard.

xx

pictures from people.com, style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment