Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Billy Reid at The Box



It was such a treat to attend this party, and I unfortunately only came away with one photo from that night because cameras are reprimanded at The Box.  I picked up this stranger while out.  He seemed nice enough.


Billy Reid brought a bit of the south all the way to London and heres a snip of the party!  His designs can now be found at Mr Porter and I would move to Florence AL. just work for him at his gorgeous flagship.  Apache Relay hail from Nashville, TN and couldn't have been a better bit of southern fresh air.  I caught another one of their gig's while in London a few nights later, and they are on top of my one's to watch list, not to mention a lovely group of gentlemen.  Cant wait to find them back in Tennessee when they finish their tour with Mumford and Sons!

And one of my favorites... xx


videos via youtube 

No comments:

Post a Comment