Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Roma

Thanksgiving spent in Rome was more than I ever expected.  If I wasn't eating lasagna, I had a cup of chocolate gelato in hand.  The style of the Italian women was very colorful, yet laid back with loads of fur and leather mixed in.  We played tourist during the day taking in sights that were beyond imaginable and became lost in the tiny streets finding non-English speaking restaurants for the real Italiano experience.  We finished our holiday with a browse about at an antique market where I managed to pick up a very nautical vintage Gucci clutch for 50Euro.  SCORE.  A little photo documentation below xx


 bus tourin' it up

Colosseum

course 1 and the most amazing lasagna i've ever tasted  

and second 

and dessert  

pantheon

vintage gucci salt& pepper shakers I had my eye on 

a gorgeous 50's cape  

racks and rows of fur at the markets

No comments:

Post a Comment