Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Met Gala Time!

I have been extremely busy and took a little vacation, so the blog has definitely been neglected.  Please, do forgive me!!  Today is a very important night of fashion.  Anna Wintour, her co-chairs and every good looking actress, model, musician and famous fashion girl are beautifying and prepping for the Met Costume Institute Gala as I type.  Florence Welch will be performing and Derek Blasberg has already tweeted a press release list full of ladies' chosen designers.  Beyonce in Pucci, Milla Jovivich in Marni, and Nicole Richie won't yet reveal- but she's got a red lip and hair down.  This is beyond Oscar's fashion.  This is Lebron/ Kobe shit.  The superbowl of look-at-me high fashion.  Tonight they will be honoring the late, great Alexander McQueen and all his genius.  Here are a few of my past favorites from over the years.  I feel like it's xmas!  I cannot wait to see the insane line up of crazies in couture!      xx

Jlo, Zuhair Murad; Blake Lively, Marchesa; Eva Longoria, Marchesa; Kate Bosworth, Valentino 2010

Anna Wintour 2008

Madonna in Marc Jacobs 2009

MaryKate Olsen 2007

Victoria Beckam in Marc Jacobs 2009

SJP in Halston Heritage 2010

Kate Moss 2009

RZoe 2010

Nic Rich in Marc Jacobs 2010

Gisele in Versace 2008

Naomi Watts in Stella McCartney 2010


My All Time Favorite Lee McQueen and SJP 2006 in McQueen



images from justjared, instyle.com, getty, vogue.com& amillionlooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment