Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bitch, Please


I just wanted to reiterate the pictures sweeping the interwebs of the newly improved Bristol Palin.  I'm all about having some work done, but don't go to Canal Street, follow a sketchy man saying "Gucci, Prada" into a dark closet, buy a bag and then call it real- because that is the exact same as saying your surgery was a corrective jaw procedure.  They most definitely lipo'd your face and implanted a new chin.


“It’s not plastic surgery. I had corrective jaw surgery. Yes, it improved the way I look, but this surgery was necessary for medical reasons…so my jaw and teeth could properly realign…I don’t obsess over my face. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I look older, more mature and don’t have as much of a chubby little baby face. I wouldn’t get plastic surgery unless I got in an accident or something terrible.”
— Bristol Palin 


F you, Bristol Palin, and your terrible mother's PR team.  You might be one of the worst examples for young girls EVER     xx

No comments:

Post a Comment