Friday, April 15, 2011

Shall We Organize

I am an avid Lucky Magazine reader, literally my favorite magazine for shopping and DIY.   Last month's cover girl, Zooey Dechanel, made me extra excited and I couldn't wait to get my Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees paws on it!  One of the best DIY/advice/how to sections came along when one brave editor decided to duh duh duh.....organize her closet.  Yes, dramatic chipmunk type shit.  With great pictures and step-by-step directions, even the messiest of clothes, shoes and accessories whores can look organized and put together. You can customize it and add your own special touch.  There is even a video posted on how to fold perfectly!  Remember, if you can't see, you won't wear it.  This way you can "shop your closet", even though it doesn't feel as good as grabbing your size, trying on the most perfect dress, swiping your credit card and bagging it home.  I'm going shopping now.        xx








No comments:

Post a Comment