Thursday, February 24, 2011

i need and want and have to have

The March magazines have been out, and spring fashion is in full force (minus AW 11 showing) with florals, longer lengths, animal prints, greys and I could go on forever. I have officially found my most favorite spring shoe, and I am this close to puttin' em' on my Saks card. I blame and justify this past statement only because I've been watching too much SATC on E! and Carrie will obvs forever be my idol. My money will be sitting in my closet... The wedges are so straight 70s- good enough for Studio 54 dancing. Tory Burch's Drea wood stacked sandals are my pick for the newest spring arrivals. They could (and hopefully will be) be day to night shoes, perfect for drinks with friends, a day at work or date night. Lax shorts, a belted maxi or even cargo skinnies with a blazer would be perfect with the Dreas. Actually, anything would be perfect with the Dreas.

xx

Tory Burch Drea Sandals

I'd style them with:


Joie maxi

Gap Cargos

UrbanOutfitters Panama Hat

Silk By Zoe Top

Kate Spade Essex Scout

No comments:

Post a Comment