Friday, January 21, 2011

Yes, No and Maybe




The following looks from the past few days are huge yes' no's and maybe's. The shortest two Kardashian sisters have been taking NYC by storm doing promotional appearances and interviews for their new show. I have definitely favored Kourtney's taste over Kim's, and as of recently she has really come into her own. The high waisted skirt is the perfect light peach paired with the colorful abstract top. The opague tights set off the colors and winterfy it.
Next is the NO. Camille Bell is somehow everywhere, but at her Prada to Nada premier, she wasn't wearing very much. The Jason Wu bandeau top is lovely in all of its ruffle and her body is absolutely sick BUT I just can't really get into it. The tuxedo suit is also Jason Wu and I love love it. The jewelry is Cartier and I think it is a no as well. The itty bitty top is sort of growing on me, but still confused. She also supposedly stole Joe Jonas. Sing it, Taylor!
Lastly, the maybe. I admire Whitney Port in all of her fashion ventures. I really like her style because she mixes vintage, classic and quirky. She always looks fresh faced and effortlessly put together. I think her leopard flats are Lanvin, and I love how she mixed the print with the slouchy T and striped skirt. Its nice for spring, but I'm not ready for it yet due to the fact that its currently snowing.

xx

images from People

No comments:

Post a Comment