Monday, January 3, 2011

I Resolve to Put My Best Foot Forward






With everyone talking, tweeting and Facebooking their new years resolutions, I thought I would incorporate mine on the world wide web, too. I don't do the gym and I probably won't clean my mouth up either, so, lets talk shoes. Spring is quickly approaching, and AW11 is about to show as well. Flare and wide leg jeans are going to be huge among mid length skirts, so the platforms need to be just as outstanding. Its going to be a 'Dazed and Confused' looking summer, very Marc Jacobs SS11 mixed with Vada Sultenfuss from 'My Girl'. Neutrals will be everywhere, too! So, instead of making up outlandish New Years resolutions that you know you will not keep up, buy great new shoes to make yourself a better person.

xx

Giuseppe Zanotti Snake Platform Slingback
Bergdorf.com $750.00

Miu Miu Linen Ankle-Wrap Sandal
Bergdorf.com $495

LARK DUSTY PINK KNOTTED SANDAL
Topshop.com $145

ChloƩ T-Strap Platform Cork Wedge Sandals
Saks.com $690

Christian Louboutin Laser-Cut Leather Slingbacks
Saks.com $795

No comments:

Post a Comment