Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Floral Chiffon






NYFW Fall 11' is about to show soon, and Paris Couture is showing now, but I am behind, still admiring SS11 that showed previously in September. I am finally getting over this winter weather...as the snow has pretty much ruined any tries of being layered chic. Bring on sunshine, pool reads and big hats! As for what to wear: Rebecca Taylor has everything I need. Light chiffon printed skirts are log and sheer. She added belts to a lot of her pieces and tailored shorts were on repeat. I am also extremely excited about the high waisted jeans. It's 70s everywhere, and I can't wait to channel Lauren Hutton. The see-through skirts also remind me of Carrie Bradshaw. She would work accessories in correctly and have the same perfect top knots that the R T models have. Make sure your undies are cute!

xx


style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment