Monday, December 13, 2010

stripes, leopard and velvet. Oh My!


I thought this picture of Nicole Richie was appropriate since she celebrated her nuptials over the weekend with Joel at her father's Beverly Hill's mansion. There was even an elephant! As we anxiously await pictures to be sold to People, UsWeekly or whoever whoever bids higher, I can only imagine what her Marchesa dress will look like! Here she is wearing a jacket from her own Winter Kate line while out and about in NYC. I can always admire her loud, yet refined looks. Mixing the different prints and materials is a step outside of the box and is sure to get noticed. By adding tights to this she took the shorts from late summer/fall straight into winter! She also shows off her love of Chanel with her sunnies and what looks like 2.55 (maybe larger, maybe smaller) bag. As always, I'm obsessed!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment