Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello, Lover


Everyone remembers their favorite Sex and the City episodes, and one of mine is when Carrie is shoe shopping for one last date with Big before his move to Napa (Season 4 "I Heart NY"). She sees a gorgeous pair of Christian Louboutins (way before they became notorious) in the window and says the infamous "Hello Lover" line. I felt this same way last week in Gucci when browsing after Thanksgiving dinner. After my man friend found a wonderful loafer that suited him, I was forced to try on the pair I had fallen in love with. The universe aligned, thanks to my small foot, and the display was a size 35.5 I'm already imagining what i will wear with them! Thank you, Santa.
xx

"debra" high heel platform
www.Gucci.com


The first movie uses her voiceover from the episode

No comments:

Post a Comment